* uncooked traditional lasagna noodles (not the no-boil kind)
* 3 to 4 cooked chicken breast halves, diced into bite sized pieces
* 1 24oz jar of prepared pasta sauce
* 1 cup buffalo wing sauce
* 3 red, yellow, or orange bell peppers, chopped
* 15 oz tub of ricotta cheese
* 2 cups shredded cheese of your choice (I used cheddar jack)
1. Get out your crock pot :) Spray with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine cut chicken breast, pasta sauce, and buffalo wing sauce.
3. Ladle a big spoonful of the sauce into the bottom of your crockpot. Cover with a layer of uncooked lasagna noodles. You'll have to break them to get a proper fit.
4. Add a smear of ricotta cheese to the top of the noodles.
5. Add a layer of chopped bell pepper onto the ricotta cheese.
6. Sprinkle on a handful of shredded cheese.
7. Repeat layers (chicken and sauce/noodles/ricotta/peppers/shredded cheese) until you run out of ingredients. End with shredded cheese.
8. Fill your empty pasta sauce jar about 1/2 full with water and shake. Pour the liquid over the top of the entire lasagna.
9. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours. When cooking time is complete, unplug and take off the lid of the crock. Let it sit for 20 minutes before cutting into.
Not the prettiest meal out there, but got big thumbs up from everyone at the table. Ryan and I both had it for lunch the next day, and I thought it was even better the second day.