* 1 egg, lightly beaten
* 1/3 cup steak sauce
* 1 cup crushed saltines
* 1 teaspoon onion powder
* 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
* 1-1/2 pounds ground beef
* 6 to 7 submarine buns, split
* 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
* 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, cheddar or Swiss (or a mix, or whatever you like!)
1. In a large bowl, combine the egg, steak sauce, saltines, onion powder, salt and pepper. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls.
2. Place meatballs on a greased rack in a shallow baking pan. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until no longer pink. Drain on paper towels.
3. Spread pizza sauce on buns, sprinkle some cheese on the sauce. Top with meatballs and more pizza sauce. Sprinkle with additional cheese. Place on a baking sheet. Bake for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 6-7 servings.