* 4 to 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
* 1 can (12 ounces) mushroom gravy
* 1 cup milk (whatever type you have on hand)
* 1 can (8 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
* 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
* 1 envelope Italian salad dressing mix
* 6 ounces cream cheese, cubed (I used 1/3 less fat type)
1. In a slow cooker, combine the chicken, gravy, milk, mushrooms, chilies and dressing mix. Cover and cook on low for 4 to 4-1/2 hours or until chicken is tender.
2. Stir in cream cheese; cover and cook 15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
After making this, next time I think I will cut the chicken up rather than leaving the breasts whole in the sauce. We served it over rice.