* 4 - 6 boneless pork loin chops
* 1 tablespoon canola oil
* 1 medium green pepper, diced
* 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
* 1 jar or can (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
* 2 cups water
* 1 envelope spaghetti sauce mix
* 1/2 to 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
1. In a large skillet, brown pork chops in oil over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side.
2. Combine the remaining ingredients and place in your slow cooker. Top with pork chops. Cover and cook on low for 5-1/2 to 6 hours or until meat is tender.
3. Serve with rice or egg noodles.