* 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
* 2 tsp sugar
* 1 tsp baking powder
* 1 tsp ground cinnamon
* 1/4 tsp salt
* 1 egg
* 1 cup milk (whatever kind you have on hand)
* 2 tsp vanilla extract
* 1 tart apple, peeled and grated
1. Heat electric griddle to about 300.
2. In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
3. In a small bowl, combine the egg, milk and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients.
4. Fold in grated apple.
5. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto griddle coated with cooking spray; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until second side is golden brown.