* 1/2 cup chicken broth
* 4 tablespoons brown sugar
* 4 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
* 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
* 4 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
* olive or vegetable oil
* 2 teaspoons cornstarch
* 2 tablespoons water
* 1/4 cup diced green pepper
* 1/4 cup diced sweet red pepper
* egg noodles (cook as directed on package)
1. In a bowl, combine the sherry or broth, brown sugar, soy sauce and red pepper flakes; set aside. In a large nonstick skillet, brown pork chops in oil. Top with sauce. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until meat juices run clear. Turn the pork chops after the first 6 minutes.
2. Combine the cornstarch and water until smooth; add to the skillet. Bring to a boil; add in the peppers. Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Serve over egg noodles.