* 4 4-6 oz. tilapia fillets
* 1/4 tsp. salt
* 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
* 2 tsp. olive oil
* cooking spray
* 3/4 C. fat-free, low-sodium chicken broth
* 1 Tbs. brown sugar
* 3 Tbs. freshly squeezed lime juice, divided
* 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
* 2 Tbs. water
* 1 tsp. cornstarch
* 1 Tbs. butter
1. Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat.
2. Sprinkle tilapia with salt and pepper. Cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Remove from pan; keep warm.
3. Add chicken broth, sugar, 2 tablespoons lime juice, and mustard to skillet; cook over medium heat, scraping pan to loosen browned bits.
4. Combine water and cornstarch in a small bowl, stir well with a whisk. Add cornstarch mixture to skillet. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; cook 1 minute or until sauce thickens slightly.
5. Whisk in remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice and butter, stirring until butter melts. Return tilapia to skillet; simmer 2 minutes or until fish is thoroughly heated.
Notes: we served this with rice. The sauce was tasty over the rice and the fish!