* 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
* 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch salad dressing
* 1/2 cup Frank's RedHot Sauce
* 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese
* 2 to 3 cups chicken or turkey, chopped well
* 1/4 cup finely sliced green onions (optional)
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Place cream cheese into deep baking dish. Stir until smooth.
3. Mix in salad dressing, Frank's RedHot Sauce and cheese. Stir in chicken/turkey.
4. Bake 20 min. or until mixture is heated through; stir.
5. If desired, garnish with green onions. Serve with tortilla chips, crackers or vegetables.
We had leftover turkey breast from a previous meal, and used that instead of chicken and it was a hit! We used blue cheese dressing and a mixture of mozzarella and blue cheese crumbles. I don't like blue cheese, but I have to admit it, I loved this dip!