Friday, October 14, 2011
Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin
* 2 pounds pork tenderloin
* 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
* 1 cup water
* 3/4 cup red wine
* 3 tablespoons soy sauce
* 3 tablespoons minced garlic
* freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Spray the crock pot with cooking spray to make clean up easier.
2. Place pork tenderloin in a slow cooker.
3. Mix soup packet, water, wine, and soy sauce. Pour this over the pork, turning the pork to coat.
4. Carefully spread garlic over the pork, leaving as much on top of the roast during cooking as possible.
5. Sprinkle with pepper, cover, and cook on low setting for 5 hours.
6. Remove pork from crock pot and cut or shred. Serve with cooking liquid on the side, or make into gravy on the stove with flour or Wondra.
Posted by Elizabeth at 9:40 AM