Saturday, October 15, 2011

October 15, 2011

Wow! Another quick week has come and gone, and I forgot to post on Friday night! So, here it is Saturday morning, and I have three new recipes for you. Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin was a hit with everyone at the table, quick and easy to put together, and smelled great all day while it was cooking! Warm Caramel Apple Cake was my first attempt at an upside-down cake, and we all thought it was delicious! It was best the evening that we made it, but still moist and scrumptious even a few days after! And, the star of the week (in my opinion), Shrimp Fra Diavolo! My son Owen loves shrimp, and he takes after his dad when it comes to spicy food, so he devoured his dinner! Ryan and I loved it as well, and it was easy to put together. One thing I will say is that the house smelled like garlic the next day as well since there was quite a bit of garlic in this recipe.

I am not sure what is on the menu yet for this week, but hopefully some recipes that work out. Enjoy the fall weather!

New Recipes
Crock Pot Pork Tenderloin
Warm Caramel Apple Cake
Shrimp Fra Diavolo

No comments:

Post a Comment