Friday, February 3, 2012
Cookies and Cream Cookies
* 1 cup butter, softened
* 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
* 1/2 cup white sugar
* 1 (4.2 ounce) package Cookies 'n Creme pudding mix
* 2 eggs
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 2 1/4 cups flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 10 Oreo cookies, broken
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream butter and sugars for 5 minutes. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Once the eggs and vanilla are combined add the pudding mix.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking soda with a whisk then add it to the butter mixture.
4. Stir in Oreo cookies. They will break up additionally while the mixer is blending the cookie dough.
5. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto greased or parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes in preheated oven until cookies tops barely have a touch of brown.
6. Makes approximately 3 dozen cookies.
9 minutes and 45 seconds was the magic amount of time for each of my batches. I also used parchment paper instead of cookie spray.
Posted by Elizabeth at 9:48 PM