Friday, February 10, 2012
Heath Bar Cake
* 1 box of your favorite Devil's Food cake mix
* 1 12 oz container cool whip
* 1 can sweetened condensed milk
* chocolate syrup
* caramel syrup
* 2 crushed Heath bars
1. Bake cake according to directions. Let cool completely.
2. Once cool, Make holes in top of cake with the handle end of a wooden spoon. Fill holes with sweetened condensed milk, followed by the chocolate and caramel syrups (just squeeze them all over the cake).
3. Cover with cool whip. Sprinkle crushed Heath bars on top. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
I didn't use all that much of the caramel or chocolate syrups; it is up to your discretion. This cake becomes so moist you need to serve it with a large spoon instead of a traditional cake server. This does work well as a birthday cake!
Posted by Elizabeth at 8:33 PM