Friday, March 16, 2012
Chewy S'mores Bites
* 3 tbs butter
* 2-1/2 cups mini marshmallows
* 3 cups Golden Grahams cereal, crushed
* 1/2 cup chocolate chips, melted
* 1 cup Kraft Marshmallow Bits
1. In a large pot over medium-low heat, melt butter.
2. Add marshmallows stirring gently until fully melted.
3. Remove from heat and stir in cereal.
4. Spray your hands with cooking spray to prevent sticking and roll chunks of the mixture into balls, about the size of a golf ball.
5. Set the balls aside on a sheet of wax paper to cool for 30 minutes.
6. Melt the chocolate in a small deep dish and dip half of each ball into it, followed by dipping the ball into the Mallow Bits.
Yummy! Mallow Bites are little dehydrated marshmallows - just like you would find in Lucky Charms. They are new, and I have only seen them in Target. They come in Vanilla and Peppermint varieties. So cute, and delicious!
These would still be great even without the chocolate, so if you don't have any chips on hand make these without that step. These are a fun alternative to Rice Krispy treats!
Posted by Elizabeth at 4:11 PM