In The Kitchen With My Little Monkeys
Friday, March 2, 2012
* 1 4 oz. pkg. instant chocolate pudding
* 2 cups milk (we used skim)
* 1/4 cup sugar
* 1 cup canned evaporated milk (we used 2%)
1. Combine the pudding and 2 cups milk. Beat for 2 minutes.
2. Stir in sugar and canned milk.
3. Pour in to popsicle molds, freeze for 3-4 hours and enjoy!
To make un-molding easier, run the popsicle under water for a minute then they should pop out easily. We also made these with vanilla pudding, and they tasted great as well!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)