Saturday, March 31, 2012

March 31, 2012

Whoops! I woke up this morning and the first think I thought was "Oh man, I forgot to publish the blog!" It has been spring break around here, and while we didn't go anywhere, we did have a lot of fun and I guess I was distracted last night. This break we didn't try out quite as many recipes as we did during last year's school vacation, but we did try about 4 new dishes. Unfortunately, only one was voted a keeper. Sauteed zucchini with garlic and lemon was a huge hit...all the kids had at least 2 helpings, and Liam just loved it!!! Any time I can find a new vegetable, or a new preparation for a vegetable, that the kids devour I am sold! We will be making this again soon for sure!

The week coming up looks a bit busy again, so I don't know how many new recipes I will be trying out, but keep your fingers crossed that we will find at least one keeper. And I hope to get the blog published on time!

Happy Cooking!

New Recipes

Zucchini with Garlic and Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment