Friday, March 9, 2012
Snickers Cream Pie
* 1 chocolate cookie crust
* 4 oz cream cheese, softened
* ¾ cup powdered sugar
* ½ cup creamy peanut butter
* 2 regular sized Snickers candy bars, chopped
* 8 oz Cool Whip , thawed
* caramel topping to drizzle on top
1. In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and peanut butter until creamy.
2. Stir in chopped candy bars.
3. Gently fold in the Cool Whip just until mixed.
4. Pour into crust and drizzle with caramel sauce.
5. Put into the freezer for 3-4 hours, or refrigerate overnight.
I used an Oreo cookie pre-made crust, though you could make your own. We did put it in the freezer, and we just left it in there while we worked on it for a few days.
Posted by Elizabeth at 4:14 PM