*1 (3-5 pound) whole chicken, skin removed
* 1 cup chicken broth
* 2/3 cup soy sauce
* 1/3 cup olive oil
* 1/2 cup honey
* 2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
* 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
* 4 teaspoons lemon juice
* 2 teaspoon sesame oil
* 4 tablespoons minced garlic
1. Remove skin from chicken, and empty inner cavity of contents within. Pat chicken dry with a paper towel, and place inside the slow cooker.
2. In a bowl, stir together the chicken broth, soy sauce, olive oil, honey, Worcestershire sauce, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, sesame oil, and minced garlic. Pour mixture over chicken, and cover.
3. Cook chicken on low setting for 8 hours, or 4 hours on high setting.
We found this to be a decently moist chicken dish for having been cooked in the slow cooker. I only removed the skin on the breast meat and drumsticks, and I cooked it breast side down. I only cooked it for a little over 7 hours, and it was fine. We served it with our favorite side dish/vegetable cauliflower rice!!! A few of us used soy sauce on the chicken and cauliflower rice, but you can add whatever you want.