Friday, May 25, 2012

Lemon Pepper Panko Salmon


Ingredients
* 1 -1 1/4 lb of salmon, either as one filet or individual pieces of salmon
* 3 tbsp melted butter, divided
* 1/2 cup Progresso Lemon Pepper Panko
* 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 2 tbsp thinly sliced green onions

Directions
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F, and spray a baking dish with cooking spray
2. Melt 1 tbsp butter and put in the bottom of the pan
3. In a small bowl, mix the bread crumbs, cheese, onions and remaining 2 tbsp melted butter; press evenly over the salmon
4. Bake 15-25 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork

Notes
My mom told me about this lemon pepper panko, and about the recipe right on the back of the box.  We love lemon pepper seasoned food, so I had to try it.  And thank goodness I did; it was not only ridiculously easy, but also fantastically delicious as well!

I used individual pieces of salmon instead of one large piece, and it turned out great!  I cooked ours for about 20 minutes at 400.  I served our dinner with sauteed green beans and egg noodles, and I have to admit that I mixed the extra crumbs into my noodles, and it was yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment