Friday, August 3, 2012
Thai Barbecue Salmon
* 1/2 cup barbecue sauce (I used Sweet Baby Ray's)
* 2- 3 tbsp Thai chili sauce
* 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
* 3 to 4 four to six ounce salmon portions
1. Combine the barbecue sauce, chili sauce and cilantro. Let the flavors meld for about 30 minutes before using.
2. Spread the sauce on the salmon, and grill or bake the salmon. If oven baking, place salmon on a parchment lined baking sheet. Cook for 12-17 minutes, depending on the thickness of your salmon pieces.
This is a spicy sauce, though you can tone it down by using less of the chili sauce.
Posted by Elizabeth at 8:58 PM