Friday, November 30, 2012

November 30, 2012

I hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving holiday; we did!  Now we are ready to move into the Christmas season...the tree is going up this weekend, and the outdoor lights are already illuminating the night.

We tried two dinner entrees this week, and while both were edible, neither were memorable nor worth sharing.  However, a new pumpkin recipe was so good I made it twice!  The first time I made it for our family and my writing group, and the second time I made it for the PTO bake sale.   I used pumpkin that I processed this fall, as well as applesauce that canned.  I must say, I felt very domestic using my own ingredients!

Not sure what dishes I'll be auditioning in the coming week, but hopefully there will be a few keepers.   I will be sharing with you a few easy and delicious appetizers, and if you want to email me one of your favorites, I'd love to hear from you!  Drop me your recipe at monkeysinthekitchen@gmail.com

Have a great week, and happy cooking!

New Recipe
Pumpkin Muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment