* 10-12 cups of bread cubes from whatever mix of bread you prefer
* 2 cups celery, chopped
* 1 1/2 cups onion, diced
* 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
* 1 tbsp poultry seasoning
* 1 cup butter
* 1 tsp salt
* 1/2 tsp pepper
* 1-2 cups chicken broth
1. Toast the bread cubes in the oven at 300 degrees until crisp. Once crisp, place the bread into a very large pan.
2. Saute the celery and onion in the butter. Simmer for 10-15 minutes. Pour this vegetable mixture over the bread cubes, and then add the parsely, poultry seasoning, salt and pepper. Mix gently to combine.
3. Stir in enough chicken broth until you reach your desired consistency.
4. Bake in a 325 degree oven for about one hour or until heated through.
As written, this will prepare about 8 cups of stuffing. I leave this uncovered while baking because the really toasty parts are, in my opinion, the best part of the stuffing. If you want it a bit softer, feel free to cover with foil while baking.