* 1 can chili (we prefer no without beans, but you can use with it that is what you like)
* 8 oz brick cream cheese (we use the Neufchatel, but you can use regular if you prefer)
* A few dashes of hot sauce (we use Frank's, but tobasco works, as would any other hot sauce you like and have on hand)
1. Mix this chili and cream cheese together either on the stove over low or in the microwave. If using the microwave, heat it for about 45 seconds, then stir, and repeat until the cream cheese is fully melted and incorporated into the chili.
2. Once the chili and cream cheese and well combined, add a few sdashes of hot sauce, and mix. Taste and adjust to your preferred level of heat.
3. Serve with tortilla chips or celery, or both!