Friday, March 1, 2013
Strawberry ice box cake
* graham crackers
* Cool Whip
* fresh sliced strawberries
1. Put a little Cool Whip on the bottom of the pan you are using.
2. Layer graham crackers to cover the entire pan.
3. Spread Cool Whip on the graham crackers.
4. Layer sliced strawberries on the cool whip.
5. Repeat the layers until you get to the top.
6. Refrigerate at least 4 hours, but longer if possible.
I can't give you exact amounts because it depends on the size pan you are using. You can use an 8x8, an 9x13, or any other size you want. I used a 7 x 11 glass dish, and ended up using just shy of two sleeves of graham crackers and most of an 8oz tub of Cool Whip. It was definitely best after at least 8 hours - this allowed a good amount of time for the graham crackers to soften and become cake like.
Posted by Elizabeth at 5:07 PM