Friday, April 19, 2013
* 1 lb chicken, cut up
* small bottle Italian salad dressing
* small jar apricot fruit preserves
* 1 envelope onion soup mix
1. Mix the preserves, dressing and soup mix in a bowl. Add the chicken and mix to combine.
2. Bake at 375 for 45 minutes.
3. Serve over rice, if desired.
I toyed with changing the name but I was given some good advice - simple and straightforward. My concern is that if you see are turned off by the sound of apricot preserves in your dinner you might not give this a chance! But I suggest you do give this easy dinner a try...my kids loved it!
Posted by Elizabeth at 10:01 PM