Friday, July 19, 2013
Breakfast Waffle Mix
* 1 1/2 cup AP flour
* 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
* 1 tsp salt
* 2 tsp sugar
* 3/4 tsp vanilla
* 2 eggs
* 1 cup plus 2 tbsp milk
* 1/3 cup butter, melted, or 1/3 cup vegetable oil
1. Mix the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Set aside.
2. Beat the eggs on high for 2 minutes, until airy. Add the milk and vanilla to the eggs and stir to combine.
3. Pour the egg mixture into the dry ingredients. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
4. Slowly add the butter or oil until blended.
5. Use the batter in your waffle iron, and enjoy!
This is another great waffle recipe, and you can make batches of the dry ingredients to have on hand in your pantry. I then add the rest of the ingredient list and the directions to a large post it and attach that to the container of waffle mix. Even on a busy morning you are halfway to waffles, and your kids will be thrilled!
Posted by Elizabeth at 7:00 AM