Friday, July 12, 2013

July 12, 2013

Our little patio garden is in full swing! Though the tomatoes aren't red and ripe yet, they are coming along.  The basil, thyme and mint is growing like crazy though, so a few of this week's recipes were inspired by those ingredients!  Once the tomatoes are ready I will be making the margherita mac and cheese again! It was a delicious keeper, and I can only imagine if I was able to use home grown tomatoes!

And the mint...who's in the mood for a mojito?  I am!  These are great with or without the alcohol, so go ahead and give these a whirl!  I must admit that the mojito isn't a new recipe, but it is a great version!  If you make your own simple syrup for it you could even add mint to that while it is cooking to add even more flavor to your drink.

New Recipes
Mac & Cheese Margherita

Tried and True
Mojito

No comments:

Post a Comment