Friday, August 9, 2013
Easy Grilled Boneless Pork Chops
* 4 to 6 boneless pork chops, 1 -1.5 inches thick
* 1.5 qts water
* 3 tbs salt
* 1 tsp vegetable oil
* 1 tsp honey
* kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
1. Cut about three slits through the layer of fat and silver skin on the edge of the pork chop. This will help keep the pork chop from curling during grilling.
2. Dissolve the salt in the water. Place the pork chops in the brine for 30 minutes and leave at room temperature.
3. After 30 minutes remove the pork chops and pat them dry with a paper towel. Mix together the oil, honey and salt and pepper. Brush a little on each side of the pork chops.
4. Grill over medium heat for 4-6 minutes per side. Enjoy!
These turned out great! It would be very easy to add seasonings to the oil/honey mixture so change it up and go wild!
Posted by Elizabeth at 8:49 PM