Friday, September 6, 2013
Cookies and Cream Fudge
* 3 cups granulated sugar
* 3/4 cup butter
* 5 oz can evaporated milk (I used 2%)
* 1 package white chocolate chips
* 7 oz jar marshmallow cream
* 1 2/3 cup finely crushed chocolate cream cookies, divided
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Line a 9 x 13 pan with foil.
2. Combine the sugar, butter and milk in a medium sized, heavy bottomed sauce pan. Bring to a full boil, then stir constantly for 3 minutes. Remove from the heat.
3. Mix in the white chocolate chips, marshmallow cream, and 1 cup of the cookie crumbs. Pour in the pan. Sprinkle the remaining 2/3 cup of crumbs on the top of the fudge.
4. Refrigerate for at least an hour or until cool. Remove the fudge and foil from the pan,cut into small squares. Keep leftovers in the fridge.
The original recipe calls for bigger pieces of cookies on the top, but I found it easier to just process all the cookies at the same time and use some in the fudge and some on top, rather then making some super fine crumbs and some cookie pieces. But, you can do it however you'd like!
Posted by Elizabeth at 10:15 PM