Friday, September 27, 2013
Slow Cooker Fiesta Cheese Chicken
* 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken cut into chunks
* 3 medium peppers, diced (your choice of colors)
* 1 can condensed Fiesta Cheese soup, undiluted
* 1/2 cup chunky salsa
* 1 tbs chili powder
* hot cooked rice
1. In a 3 qt slow cooker, combine all the ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
2. Stir, and serve with rice.
My slow cooker was too big, but I put all the ingredients in a smaller Corningware dish that fit into my slow cooker so that I could make this dinner. That worked like a charm. We all really enjoyed this and will definitely be making it again. It isn't an all day-long cooking crock pot meal, but if in the late morning you are home and have lots going on in the afternoon this just might fit your needs! I put it on at noon and we ate around 5:45. We served it with brown rice and it was a hit.
Posted by Elizabeth at 4:37 PM