Friday, October 18, 2013
Panko breaded chicken with mustard and cayenne
* 1 lb chicken breast, put into strips
* 2 tbs Dijon mustard
* 1/2 tsp kosher salt
* 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
* 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
* 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
1. Mix the mustard, salt and cayenne pepper in a bowl. Mix the cheese and panko in a second bowl.
2. Dredge the chicken in the mustard mix, then coat with the panko mix.
3. Place the chicken on a rack prepared with cooking spray placed on a baking sheet. Bake the chicken at 450 for 15 - 20 minutes or until cooked through.
Delish! If not everyone at the table will enjoy the cayenne, the possibly prepare one piece before you add in the cayenne, then add in the cayenne and complete the rest of the chicken.
Posted by Elizabeth at 9:58 PM