Thursday, March 20, 2014
Slow Cooker Flavorful Pot Roast
* 1 boneless chuck roast, approximately 3 lbs
* 1/2 envelope of ranch salad dressing mix
* 1/2 envelop of Italian salad dressing mix
* 1/2 envelope of brown gravy mix
* 1/4 cup water
1. Spray the crock of the slow cooker. Place the roast inside the crock.
2. Combine the three mixes together. You can either measure each individually and put half in a container, or measure it all together, mix it and use half of the total.
3. Add the water the mixes, and stir. Pour this over the meat.
4. Cook on low for 7-8 hours on low or until tender.
5. If desired, thicken the cooking juices to make gravy.
6. Serve an enjoy!
We loved this! We had it with popovers, roasted broccoli and potatoes. This is definitely more of a winter meal, but we were having gloomy weather so it was perfect. Delicious!
Posted by Elizabeth at 9:11 PM