Friday, May 16, 2014

May 16, 2014

We are finally all feeling better.  Thank goodness!!!!  We had two keepers this week.  The first was the filling for red peppers, a stove top chicken pasta.  We loved the filling, but thought it was  completely unnecessary to stuff the peppers with the filling.  You will notice a mismatch between the photo and the recipe...the recipe I included here is the filling.  My family wants us to make it again, just without the peppers.  Too funny!

The second new keeper recipe was a slow cooker turkey breast.  I absolutely love recipes that go in the slow cooker and end up fabulous!  This was so easy to put together, nothing bad in it and it was really flavorful!  Winner winner turkey dinner :)

I have my eye on a slow cooker bbq pork recipe and a new bread recipe for this upcoming week.  Hopefully we'll have some keepers!

Happy Cooking!

New Recipes
Stove Top Chicken Pasta
Slow Cooker Santa Fe Turkey Breast

No comments:

Post a Comment