Friday, May 9, 2014

May 9, 2014

All 5 of us have been sick over the past 2 weeks, but somehow I had the worst of it.  Ended up turning from whatever cold/virus we were all struck with the bronchitis and a sinus infection for me.  No fun, that is for sure.  I haven't been that sick in a while as I am a decently healthy person.  But as of yesterday I was finally feeling better.  It certainly took a while.

We only tried one new recipe this week, a cocoa banana muffin.  I had all the necessary ingredients on hand, and it sounded so good, but alas, it was not.  Bummer.  The boys liked them but even Hannah was not really a fan.  Better luck this coming week, I hope!

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!  I think I am going to make stuffed chicken breasts...they are soooooo good!  I might even make a few extra for leftovers because they are so delicious!  Not sure what else we are having, maybe a new dessert.

Well, again, Happy Mother's Day, and happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment