* 2 1/4 cups AP flour
* 2 cups light brown sugar, packed
* 1 cup peanut butter
* 1/2 cup butter, softened
* 1 tsp baking powder
* 1/2 tsp baking soda
* 1 1/4 cups milk
* 2 tsp vanilla extract
* 3 eggs
1. Preheat the oven to 350 and line or grease 2 muffin trays.
2. In a large bowl mix the flour, sugar, peanut butter and butter. Mix at low speed until crumbly.
3. Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl, in order, and blend at low speed to combine everything. Once combined, beat at medium speed for 3 minutes. The batter will become light in color.
4. Divide the batter into the 24 muffin cups. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let the cupcakes cool in the pan for at least 10 minutes and then remove and place on a cooling rack.
5. When the cupcakes are completely cool, frost as desired.
I used skim milk and it worked well, so use whatever milk you have in your fridge. These cupcakes came out very light and moist and were a hit with everyone that tried them! We used chocolate frosting, but I am sure that vanilla frosting would be delicious on the them as well.