Friday, August 29, 2014
* 1 lb ground beef
* 1/4 cup tomato sauce
* 1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
* 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
* salt and pepper
1. Place a piece of tinfoil on a cookie sheet and then place a rack on top. Spray the rack with cooking spray. Preheat the oven to 425 F.
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
3. Form small meatballs from the mixture and place them on the rack. Bake the meatballs for approximately 12 minutes or until browned and coked through.
4. Use with your favorite pasta sauce or for meatball subs, or however you want to!
Talk about easy and delicious! The absence of egg in the meat mixture creates a more tender texture to the finished meatball. The breadcrumbs and cheese help bind the meat, and cooking them in the oven ensures they get cooked through. Add more or less of the ingredients as you desire, or change the ground beef to chicken, turkey or venison. This recipe can be your jumping off point! Enjoy!
Posted by Elizabeth at 3:49 PM