Friday, October 24, 2014
* 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
* 1/4 cup butter
* 2 cups chocolate chips (360g)
* 3 to 4 whole graham cracker sheets, broken into pieced
* 2 cups mini marshmallows (120g or so)
1. Line a 11 x 7 (or even 9 x13) pan with aluminum foil or wax paper. Set aside.
2.Melt the chocolate chips, butter and milk in a pan over medium-low heat, stirring constantly.
3. Off the heat, add in half of the marshmallows. Let the mixture sit for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add in the remaining marshmallows and graham crackers. Spread into the prepared pan.
5. Let the fudge set up and cool in the refrigerator for 4 hours and then cut into pieces. Store in the fridge.
So easy - I can definitely envision making this fudge to give away during the holiday season. And you can make it thick by putting it in an 8 x 8 pan, or thin if you put it in a 9 x 13 pan. My 11 x 7 pan seemed to be the perfect size - the fudge wasn't too thick or too thin. This fudge is scrumptious no matter what size pan you put it in!!! Enjoy!
Posted by Elizabeth at 1:38 PM