Friday, December 19, 2014
Chili and Maple Glazed Pork Tenderloin
* 1 pork tenderloin
* 1 tsp olive oil
* 1 tsp chili powder
* kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
* 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
1. Preheat the oven to 450 F.
2. Trim the pork, then place it on a foil or parchment lined baking sheet.
3. Combine the oil, chili powder and salt and pepper. Rub this all over the pork. Cook the pork for 20-25 minutes. Every 5-8 minutes brush the pork with the maple syrup.
4. Let the pork rest for 5 minutes and then slice and enjoy!
This was the right amount of time for my pork which was a little over one and a quarter lbs. You may need to adjust the time if your tenderloin is larger or smaller. Everyone loved this pork, it was very easy and quick to make. Pork, for my family, is a nice alternative to chicken every now and then!
Posted by Elizabeth at 2:44 PM