Saturday, July 4, 2015
Cookies and Cream Rice Krispy Treats
* 4 tbsp butter
* 10.5 oz mini marshmallows
* 6 cups rice krispies
* 1.5 cups crushed Oreo cookies, divided
* 1 cup white chocolate chips
1. Melt the butter over medium heat. Add in the marshmallows and stir until melted. Remove the pot from the heat.
2. Add the cereal to the marshmallow mixture. Stir to combine. Add in 1 cup of crushed Oreos and again stir until combined.
3. Press into a 9x13 prepped with cooking spray.
4. Melt the white chocolate chips and spread over the treats. Sprinkle the final half cup of crushed Oreos over the white chocolate.
5. Set the bars to rest for an hour before cutting. Enjoy!
Almost as fast as traditional Rice Krispy Treats but a fabulous and easy twist! Bookmark this recipe for your next bake sale or make them for the lunch boxes for back to school! Easy and delicious!
Posted by Elizabeth at 1:09 PM