* 3/4 cup AP flour (95 g)
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1/2 tsp baking soda
* 1/2 tsp baking powder
* 1/2 cup butter, melted
* 3/4 cup brown sugar (150 g)
* 1 large egg
* 1/2 cup cookie butter (example, Biscoff spread)
* 2 tsp vanilla extract
* 2 cups quick oats (160g)
* 1 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line cookie sheets with parchment or baking mats.
2. Mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt together in a large bowl. Set it aside.
3. Whisk together the melted butter and brown sugar in a medium bowl. Then whisk in the egg. Then whisk in the cookie butter. Whisk in the vanilla. Everything should be very well combined.
4. Pour the wet ingredients onto the dry ingredients and combine. The dough will be very soft and slick. Fold in the oats and then the white chocolate chips. The dough will now be very stiff and thick.
5. Roll the dough into heaping tablespoon balls and place on the cookie sheets. Cook for 8-10 minutes, keeping an eye on them until you know the amount of time needed for your oven. The cookies should look very soft and a bit under-baked when they are ready to come out of the oven. Let them cool on the cookie sheets for 10 minutes before removing them to a wire cooling rack.
Watch out...these cookies are FANTASTIC!!!! Quite possibly they are my favorite cookie, at least at the moment. :) If you do not have quick oats - don't despair! If you have regular or old fashioned oats in your pantry just measure out how much you need by weight (if possible) and then pulse them in a food processor or blender 4 or 5 times. Now you have quick oats!!!