Friday, April 13, 2018

Parmesan Fries


Ingredients
* 1 egg white
* 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
* 1 tsp garlic salt
* 1 tbsp olive oil
* 5-6 Yukon gold or russet potatoes, scrubbed and cut into wedges (peeled if desired)

Directions
1. Preheat over to 425 degrees.
2. Combine the first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.  Add in the potato wedges (a few at a time) and mix to coat.
3. Place the wedges on a large greased cookie sheet and cook for 35 minutes.  Turn and cook for another 5-10 minutes until the potatoes are your desired color.  Remove from the oven and serve!

Notes
These were voted keeper by everyone - even Finn!  Delicious!  I got 8 pieces from each potato I used (cut the potato in half, then in 4 pieces).  I did peel my potatoes before cooking, but maybe next time I will leave the skin on!

No comments:

Post a Comment