* 1 pounds ground beef
* 2 large green peppers, chopped
* 1 large onion, chopped
* 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) beef broth
* 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
* 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes, undrained
* 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
* 1-1/2 cups cooked rice
1. In a Dutch oven or large saucepan cook the beef, green peppers and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
2. Stir in the broth, soup, tomatoes and mushrooms. Bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for at least 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add rice and heat through.