* 5 to 6 cups uncooked wide egg noodles
* 3 tbsp of butter or margarine
* 1 cup milk (2%, whole, cream, whatever you have on hand. You can even use skim, but the sauce may clump)
* 1 1/2 cups julienned fully cooked ham
* 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon pepper
1. Cook noodles according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Gradually whisk in milk. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir for 2 minutes longer or until thickened.
3. Add the cheese, mix until smooth.
4. Add the ham, onions, salt and pepper; cook, uncovered, until heated through.
5. Drain noodles; add to ham mixture. Toss to coat; heat through.