* 3 to 4 lbs bone in chicken breasts
* olive oil
* 1 lemon or lime
* 1 tsp paprika
* salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Line rimmed cookie sheet with parchment. Place chicken breasts on cookie sheet.
3. Drizzle olive oil on chicken, rubbing it around with your hands. Squeeze citrus juice on chicken, and sprinkle the paprika all over the chicken. Grind some salt and pepper on the chicken, and place in the oven.
4. Roast the chicken for 45-50 minutes. Let cool for at least 15 minutes, then pull the chicken off the bones.
5. Reserve the bones and skin in a bowl to use to make chicken stock. (Chicken Stock)