Friday, February 24, 2012

February 24, 2012

I warned you last week that this was going to be a light week of recipes, and I was correct. Ryan missed a few dinners at home so I made some of the kids favorites. This was followed by everyone (except me, thankfully!) getting a stomach bug. Throw in Ash Wednesday for good measure, and you have a week with only one keeper recipe.

Hannah had a friend sleep over on the weekend, and she requested we make a special dessert. We made chocolate cupcakes (with a hint of chocolate chips) with peanut butter frosting. They were delicious! We also tried out a new pasta recipe, but it wasn't really anything special, so it did not earn keeper status. The cupcakes were a hit, though, so I offer you this recipe. The recipe is so easy because it starts with a box mix!

This coming week I hope will be a little more productive in the way of recipes. Keep your fingers crossed that I find some more keeper recipes!

New Recipe
Chocolate Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting

No comments:

Post a Comment