Friday, February 1, 2013

February 1, 2013

Okay - I am back...but still catching up from the trip!  I am getting used to having two classes a week, and on back to back nights.  Plus all the usual family and life stuff.  I didn't even get home until Monday, so I only have one keeper for you this week.  But - it is great, and you likely have everything on hand to make it!  Fajita seasoning mix. - no longer will you need to buy it pre-packaged.  You can control the ingredients; if you are sodium-restricted, sugar-restricted, or a heat seeker, you can alter this recipe to suit your requirements.  I made it as directed, and we loved it!  I don't think I will buy fajita seasoning again, but I do think the next time I make this I will double the batch just to have it on hand!

A busy weekend ahead, and of course it involves the Superbowl! I have a tried and true dip you might want to include as part of your Superbowl spread - chili dip.  It couldn't be easier with only three ingredients - and if you make it, I can almost guarantee it will be gone quickly after it hits the cocktail table!

Happy Cooking!

New Recipe
Fajita Seasoning Mix

Tried and True
Chili Dip

No comments:

Post a Comment