Friday, April 26, 2013
* 2 tbsp cider vinegar
* 2 tbsp soy sauce
* 1 tbsp honey
* 1 tsp light olive oil
* 1 tsp spicy brown mustard
* salmon (either whole or individual pieces)
1. Mix the marinade ingredients. Pour over the salmon and refrigerate for an hour, flipping the salmon after 30 minutes.
2. Bake the salmon at 400 degrees for 16-18 minutes in a prepared pyrex or parchment lined cookie sheet.
3. Serve with vegetables or side dish of your choice.
I serve this with julienned carrots and zucchini (zoodles) and it was fantastic! Great presentation, and really delicious!
Posted by Elizabeth at 9:27 PM