Friday, July 26, 2013

July 26, 2013


We have a family gathering this weekend, and everyone brings a bottle of wine and their favorite cookies.  The cookies can be homemade or purchased- either way is fine!  I am not sure what I am bringing yet, though I am leaning toward the cookies and cream cookies - they really are amazing.  I don't think I will make a new recipe for the party, but perhaps I will get some good ideas from the others that are brought!

It has been a busy week, so only one keeper this week - and it is an easy one!  If you have the ingredients on hand for this, you can make this in about 3 minutes and then pop it into the oven.  PArmesan garlic chicken was a hit, and although it certinaly isn't a new idea to coat chicken in a mixture and bake it, this was a little different and very tasty.

New Recipe
Parmesan Garlic Chicken

No comments:

Post a Comment