Friday, September 20, 2013
Moist oven baked salmon
* 1/4 cup chicken broth
* 1/4 cup soy sauce
* 1 1/2 tsp brown sugar
* 1 garlic clove
* 4-8 salmon fillets
1. In a small bowl combine the chicken broth, soy sauce, brown sugar and garlic.
2. Place salmon in a zip top bag or a glass/pyrex container with a tight fitting lid.
3. Pour sauce over the salmon, and seal. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 425, and grease a baking dish appropriate for the number of salmon fillets used.
5. Place salmon in baking dish. Bake for 14-15 minutes. Serve!
This salmon was paired with a black bean and corn salsa, but the salsa wasn't fabulous. The salmon, however, was fantastic! So quick to make, so moist, and even Hannah was looking for seconds (that is a huge testament to the dish). Marinate the salmon, then put together everything else you need for dinner, and then 15 minutes before you want to eat put the salmon in the oven. What a quick and fantastic dinner! We paired this with green beans and popovers. Definitely a keeper!
Posted by Elizabeth at 4:18 PM