* 1 1/3 cups cereal (we used Crispix)
* 1 1/3 cups panko
* 2 tsp kosher salt
* 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
* 1 tsp paprika
* 1/2 tsp black pepper
* 1/2 cup mayonnaise
* 1 tsp Dijon mustard
* 1 to 1 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into strips or
1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Set a rack on a baking sheet and prepare with cooking spray.
2. In a food processor, process the cereal, panko, salt, cayenne pepper, paprika and black pepper. Transfer the crumbs to a shallow bowl.
3. Mix the mustard and mayonnaise in a second shallow bowl.
4. Dip the chicken in the mayo/mustard mixture, and then dredge into the crumbs. Place the chicken on the rack and cook until cooked through, approximately 20-22 minutes. Serve!
My family loved this! Super moist and very flavorful! I served it with our vegetable rice medley and some carrots. This was ridiculously easy and will definitely become a regular on our meal plan because everyone thought it was fabulous. Easy and delicious - the perfect pairing. We had Crispix on hand, but this would probably work with cornflakes, special K, or whatever cereal you have on hand. Maybe with a "flakier" cereal you might add only 2/3 cup of it for the recipe. Try it this week!