Friday, April 18, 2014
* 1 lb ground beef or turkey
* 1 egg, beaten
* 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
* 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 3 gloves garlic, minced
* 1 1/2 tsp red wine vinegar
* 1 1/2 tsp soy sauce
* 1 tsp dried Italian seasoning
* 1/4 tsp salt
1. Preheat the oven to 375.
2. Mix together all the ingredients. Form golf ball-sized meatballs and place on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil and fitted with a rack previously sprayed with cooking spray.
3. Bake the meatballs for 20 minutes and then drain on a plate lined with paper towels. Toss back into simmering spaghetti sauce if desired, or serve however you like.
I used ground beef since we had it on hand. And I used our croutons, run through the small food processor, for the bread crumbs. They turned out fabulously well in this recipe. I got 29 meatballs from this recipe, and everyone absolutely loved them.
Posted by Elizabeth at 4:40 PM